The FCC has certified the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4.
The Samsung Galaxy SM-F936U has been certified by the FCC (through MySmartPrice) as having all the necessary connection choices. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is precisely what you’re looking at. For more Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro news, check out our Galaxy Buds 2 Pro product page.
The certification also validates that the gadget supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC. Wi-Fi 802.11a/n/ac/ax and mmWave are both included in the phone.
Documentation also suggests functionality for wireless power transmission, which might be the reverse wireless charging feature. The phone’s charging adaptor, model EP-TA800, has also been approved by the FCC. Additional certification for the wireless charging pad is EP-N5100.
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4:
- A 7.6-inch AMOLED display with 2K resolution and 120Hz
- This device will have a 6.2-inch cover screen.
- On the interior, it will feature a 16MP camera, and on the outside, it will have a 10MP selfie camera.
- It will include a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, and a 12MP telephoto camera on the back.
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 is likely to be the processor of choice.
- 12GB or 16GB of RAM and 256GB or 512GB or 1TB of internal storage.
- Wireless and cable rapid charging will be supported on the 4,400mAh battery.
- Recently, reports claim that a 45W wired fast charge and a 15W wireless rapid charge are possible.
According to the listing, the Galaxy Z Fold 4 is expected to contain Qualcomm’s Gen 2 innovative transit technology and compatibility for 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks. The FCC lists all of the foldable phone’s 4G and 5G bands. Also of interest: The new Lavender Purple color for the Samsung Galaxy S22 has been rumored.