Infinix Zero 5G Launched In India, Price, Features & review.

Infinix Zero 5G Smartphone
Rate this post

Infinix Zero 5G launches first sale in India The smartphone comes with support for 13 5G bands, a MediaTek density 900 processors, a 48 – megapixel primary camera (48 megapixel primary camera) and a 5000 mAh battery. Infinix Zero 5G also offers tons of deals for first time buyers.

Infinix Zero 5G Launched In India.

The Infinix Zero 5G single 8GB variant is priced at Rs 19,999. With the Smart Upgrade plan, users can buy the phone for Rs 14,098 by paying 70 per cent of the price. After one year, you can pay the remaining 30 percent or return the phone. The smartphone is available in two color variants including Skylight Orange and Cosmic Black with vegan leather back panel.

It also has a 6.78-inch FHD + LTPS IPS display with 120Hz and 240 Hz touch sampling rates. The display comes with 500 NITS peak brightness. The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Density 900 processor, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.

It is the first Infinix smartphone to support the latest LPDDR5 RAM technology and Ultra-Fast (UFS) 3.1 storage for storage and transfer of large files. Runs on Android 11 out of the box.

In terms of camera, the back of the smartphone has a triple camera setup, including a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 13-megapixel portrait lens, a 2-megapixel depth lens and a quad LED flashlight. The 13-megapixel portrait lens in the camera segment comes with 2x optical zoom and 30x digital zoom.

On the front, there is a 16-megapixel camera for selfies. It has a 5000 mAh high capacity battery with 33 watts fast charging support and TUV Rhineland certified low-current fast charging technology.

“Under Flipkart’s smart upgrade plan, you can get zero 5G by paying 70% in advance. If you plan to own the phone or return it to Flipkart, just pay the remaining 30 percent by the end of the year. But before you buy a smartphone, you should pay attention to the price and features of the Zero 5G.”

Thanks for reading.

Lotustechtips.

Also, Read:-

Lotus Travel tips Related Blog Post:-

Lotus Lifestyle Related Blog Post:-

logo

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll to Top
Watch YouTube On Apple Watch Rafael Nadal . Wins his 14th French Open championship Johnny Depp wins. Case against his ex-wife Amber Head Deepika Padukone . Indian Actress and Model