Responding to messages shortly is a large half of social media customer support—and it’s no completely different whether or not you’re coping with messages on Fb, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram. Fortunately, Instagram has an easy-to-use possibility that may lower down in your workforce’s time responding to questions.
With Instagram auto reply, you’ll be able to simply set auto-responses to frequent questions and messages. This characteristic cuts down on the time your social media assist workforce must spend monitoring and replying to prospects.
On this article, we’ll speak extra in regards to the Instagram auto reply characteristic, how it may be used, and some message examples for inspiration.
What’s Instagram auto reply?
Instagram auto reply is a characteristic accessible in your Instagram message settings that permits you to ship automated responses to steadily requested questions.
For instance, when you frequently get a query like, “Do you supply free transport?” your workforce can arrange an auto reply that may reply the query immediately fairly than forcing the client to attend for an actual particular person to reply.
There are just a few alternative ways you are able to do this:
- Instagram instruments: Set automated responses for steadily requested questions or craft canned messages that your workforce can simply ship out by way of Instagram DM.
- Meta Enterprise Suite: Arrange messaging automations for each Instagram and Fb.
- Third-party inboxes: Use instruments like Hootsuite Inbox to simply monitor and handle your Instagram direct messages and feedback.
Study extra about how a social inbox like Hootsuite’s may help streamline your social media communication on this video:
What can you employ Instagram auto replies for?
There are a number of methods to take benefit of Instagram’s auto reply characteristic. Listed here are just some varieties of automated responses you would possibly contemplate establishing:
- Welcome messages
- Away messages
- Often requested questions
- Share contact info
- Share enterprise hours of operation
- Present cargo and fee particulars
- Provide reductions
- Clarify wholesale pricing info
- Inform prospects the best way to deal with points with their orders
- Share hyperlinks to extra assets
Professionals and cons of utilizing Instagram auto reply
So why use Instagram auto reply? Is it the most suitable choice for creating automated responses and liberating up your workforce’s time? As at all times, it will depend on your wants.
Let’s cowl some fundamental execs and cons that will help you resolve.
- Make a great impression. Instagram exhibits your followers how fast your workforce is to reply. A quicker response time is a greater search for your enterprise.
- Reply questions earlier than they’re requested. Create an auto-responder that provides your prospects a transparent thought of after they can anticipate to listen to from an actual particular person—until your auto replies can provide their reply instantly.
- Save your workforce time. Cease writing the identical reply over and over. Automated messages give your workforce extra time for escalated messages and different buyer assist points.
- By no means miss a message. You don’t have to fret about time zones once you enlist auto reply. Even when your workforce isn’t working, prospects can get solutions as quickly as they ship a message.
- Just for Instagram and Fb. Instagram/Meta’s built-in options solely work for these two platforms. You’ll must enlist the assistance of exterior instruments for different social media platforms—don’t fear, we’ve received extra on that under.
- It’s a must to join your Fb and Instagram pages. So as to entry some of the extra superior instruments, you should use Meta Enterprise Suite, so that you’ll have to attach your Fb and Instagram pages.
Cut back response time (and your workload)
Handle all of your messages stress-free with straightforward routing, saved replies, and pleasant chatbots. Attempt Hootsuite’s Inbox at the moment.
Guide a Demo
15 Instagram auto reply message examples
Undecided what varieties of auto replies to set on your Instagram messages? Listed here are 15 examples to assist encourage you.
Ship one of these choices to all new incoming Instagram DMs at any time when your workforce is unavailable for a fast response:
- Thanks for getting in contact! Our workforce is obtainable from 10am-3pm CT. We’ll get again to you inside these hours!
- Hey there—thanks for reaching out! Your message is necessary to us. Somebody on our workforce will get again to you inside the subsequent 12 hours.
- Sorry we missed you! Our workforce is presently unavailable, however we’ll be again round 8am GMT.
Primary enterprise info
Use one of these when somebody messages you on Instagram to ask about hours of operation or contact info:
- Our hours of operation are 11am-11pm ET Monday via Saturday.
- To get in contact with a consultant straight, please give us a name at [###-###-####].
- To be taught extra or request a demo, e mail us at gross email@example.com.
- Our workplaces are positioned at 1234 Enterprise Avenue.
Often requested questions
Listed here are just a few frequent questions and solutions you would possibly wish to incorporate into your Instagram auto replies.
How lengthy does transport take?
- You possibly can anticipate your objects to reach inside 3-5 enterprise days of your order.
How can I cancel my plan?
- To cancel, go to the “Account” part of your dashboard and discover the “Cancel plan” button.
- We’re unhappy to see you go! To cancel, please name one of our representatives straight at [###-###-####] or ship an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you supply any reductions?
- We love that you simply requested! Use promo code INSTA for 10% off your buy.
What companies do you supply?
- We provide accounting companies for small companies.
How a lot do your companies price?
- We work on a month-to-month retainer foundation. Packages begin at $1,000/month and go as much as $15,000+ relying in your wants.
Are you taking new sufferers?
- Sure, please head to our web site to fill out the shape for brand spanking new sufferers.
- Sadly, our therapists are absolutely booked in the meanwhile. Please verify again subsequent quarter to see if any spots have opened up.
How to arrange auto replies on Instagram
There are two methods to arrange auto replies on Instagram. The primary is fairly straightforward—achieve this proper contained in the Instagram app. The second entails digging into the Automations possibility in Meta Enterprise Suite.
We’ll stroll you thru every course of.
How to arrange auto replies by way of the Instagram app
First, open the Instagram app. Faucet the messages icon within the prime proper nook of the house feed. Then, faucet on the ellipses within the prime proper nook of your messages dashboard and choose Instruments.
Right here, you’ll be able to set both saved replies (canned responses your workforce can faucet on to ship manually) or auto replies for steadily requested questions.
Faucet on Often requested questions to entry the auto reply characteristic. Instagram will sometimes embrace just a few starter questions. You possibly can customise these or use them as is—simply add solutions.
Add as many questions as you need. You possibly can even present these questions in chat, so prospects who wish to message you have got choices to select from.
How to arrange auto replies in Meta Enterprise Suite
In case you have your Fb Enterprise Web page arrange and optimized and your Instagram enterprise profile linked, you should utilize Meta Enterprise Suite to create automations like this.
First, head over to your Fb Enterprise Web page, then click on on Meta Enterprise Suite within the left-hand sidebar.
You’ll then be taken to the Meta Enterprise Suite dashboard. From right here, click on on Inbox within the right-hand sidebar.
This inbox part will maintain all messages and feedback from Fb, Instagram, and WhatsApp. Should you’re in search of a single place to handle these, Enterprise Suite is a superb place to take action. The most important downfall is that these are the one platforms you’ll be able to monitor right here (extra on that later).
To arrange your auto-reply messages, click on the atom icon to entry Automations.
Right here, you’ll be able to arrange a quantity of automations referring to your direct messages throughout all of Meta’s platforms. Should you haven’t beforehand arrange Often requested questions, it’ll seem as one of the Instructed for you choices. Click on on it to get began.
Choose your Instagram account from the checklist of locations you wish to flip this automation on. Then, begin including questions. You possibly can preview them within the left-hand sidebar.
When you’re performed, click on Save modifications and toggle this automation into the On place. And voila! You’ve received your steadily requested questions arrange.
Different automations you’ll be able to create are:
- Away messages
- Instantaneous replies
- Observe ups
How to auto-respond to messages and feedback on Fb, Instagram, X, and LinkedIn
We talked about that Meta Enterprise Suite is nice for managing your messages and feedback on Fb and Instagram. But when your model makes use of different platforms, like X (previously often called Twitter) and LinkedIn, you’ll want extra assist.
Excellent news—you’re in luck! With Hootsuite’s Social Inbox, your total social media and buyer assist workforce can monitor, handle, and reply to messages throughout all social media platforms in a single area.
You possibly can retailer details about numerous prospects so that you by no means begin a brand new interplay as strangers, serving to prospects really feel seen and valued. Assign messages and interactions to sure workforce members so the most-equipped particular person can deal with every particular difficulty.
Use Hootsuite Inbox as your social media assist desk, resolving messages as quickly as they’ve been responded to and preserving notes on buyer points.
Create auto-responders for each social media platform you handle with Hootsuite.
Guide a free Hootsuite demo and check out Inbox at the moment
Often requested questions on auto replies on Instagram
Why do you have to use Instagram auto reply?
Instagram auto reply is a good way to attenuate wait time for steadily requested questions. If you already know frequent questions your viewers has, and there’s a set reply you’ll be able to present, set it as an auto-response.
This protects your workforce time and ensures your Instagram followers don’t have to attend for a response.
How do you flip Instagram auto reply off?
There’s no fast on-off toggle for Instagram auto reply. As a substitute, you’ll have to enter your Instagram messaging instruments and take away any steadily requested query responses you’ve enter.
What’s a saved reply on Instagram?
A saved reply is the same instrument to auto replies. As a substitute of sending instantaneously, although, saved replies are merely saved in your Instagram messaging settings on your workforce to manually ship out. This works if the query somebody asks has completely different solutions relying on the time of yr. It can save you replies for a fast response, however you don’t wish to have the response be automated.
Hold your prospects pleased with quicker message responses, because of Hootsuite. Reply to questions and complaints, create tickets from social conversations, and work with chatbots all from one dashboard. See it in motion.
Save time on social messaging with automated responses, smarter workflows, and pleasant chatbots — all within the Hootsuite Inbox.