Following the iPhone 14 series launch, Apple has slashed the prices of the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, and iPhone 12. Not only that, the company has stopped selling some older iPhones. Find out the details here.
Apple iPhone price cut after iPhone 14 launch
The 128GB and 256GB models of iPhone 13 get a ₹10,000 discount while the 128GB and 256GB variants of iPhone 13 mini get a ₹5,000 discount from the original launch-time pricing.
- iPhone 13 128GB: Rs.69,900
- iPhone 13 256GB: Rs.79,900
- iPhone 13 mini 128GB: Rs.64,900
- iPhone 13 mini 256GB: Rs.74,900
- iPhone 13 mini 512GB: Rs.94,900
As for the iPhone 12, its 64GB and 128GB models are now coming at ₹20,000 short of their original price tag.
- iPhone 12 64GB: Rs.59,900
- iPhone 12 128GB: Rs.64,900
While the above iPhone models got price cuts, the iPhone SE prices have been increased by ₹6,000.
- iPhone SE 64GB: Rs.49,900
- iPhone SE 128GB: Rs.54,900
- iPhone SE 256GB: Rs.64,900
Now coming to the second part of the titular question:
iPhones discontinued after iPhone 14 series launch
Apple is no longer selling the following iPhones:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
For more technology news, product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading Digit.in.