Google AdSense Address Verification with AdSense PIN
Friends, today I will show you how to verify your Google AdSense account address verification with pin. Specially It’s for a new blogger, (some of my subscribers specially requested…) who got pin from Google AdSense account.
Are you facing the problem of the delivery of AdSense Pin? You’re not alone, as AdSense users from many countries face the similar situation because of mailing issues.
AdSense send you a Pin once you have got earned your first $10 in your AdSense account. This AdSense PIN is exclusive for each AdSense account & they send it via courier or speed post to the address that you just simply mentioned while creating an AdSense account. Usually, AdSense send your PIN by standard mail after some days of reaching the verification threshold.
Verification is mandatory for Address Verification
You’ll have four months from the date your first PIN is generated to enter it in your account. If you haven’t entered it after four months, AdSense will stop showing ads on your website pages.
Important things to know
- You have to wait for a month after your account balance reached the verification threshold for a PIN to be generated and mailed to you.
- PIN often take up to 4 weeks to reach you by mail, though it’s may take longer to its depending on your location.
- If you are not received your PIN after four weeks, you’ll must request a replacement one. To search the date once you will be able to request a replacement PIN, log in to your account and consider the Account Settings page under the home tab.
How to request a new AdSense pin:
- Login to your AdSense account
- Click on Gear icon at the highest right & select settings.
- In the left sidebar, click on account information
- Click the Verify Address link
- Request for a new AdSense pin at the underside of the page
All the sending pins are a duplicate of the primary pin sent to you earlier. So whether you have got received the primary pin after requesting a brand new one, you’ll use it to verify your address. Usually, because of location (Especially if you’re residing within the remote of a part of your country), you will not receive an AdSense PIN even after reapplying for it.
According to AdSense Help, there are at max 3 attempts a user gets to receive AdSense verification PIN. If you requested your maximum of three pins and haven’t received any of them within four weeks of your last PIN request, Then you have got the choice to verify your account by uploading a Government approved ID card.
I understand that expecting the PIN could be a painful period, as once you see your first few dollars within the account, you can’t wait to own it. All I can say here is wait and see & in a very few months your account is verified either by pin or alternate methods that I got shared above.
Watch YouTube video:- http://www.youtube.com/c/LotusTechTips
Thanks for reading.
Also, Read Lifestyle related blog post:-