How to register to get vaccinated? Where can I get vaccination?
With the Covid-19 vaccination of health workers and others in the country, Covid-19 vaccination has begun for the public. Opportunity is now open to senior citizens (over 60 years of age) and those over 45 years of age with other comorbidities. The procedures to be followed are given on the websites of the Central Department of Health and the NHA. Here are some things to look for when selecting yours or adult in your home. It will be useful for you to be aware of both types of two-way vaccines.
No Covin app?
There is a campaign called Registration through the Covin app. Many people search the Apple App Store and Google Play Store to download the app. But the app could not be found. Because such an app has not been introduced to the public till now. It belongs to the officials. But the Covin system is in another app.
Then how to register?
Indian citizens can register by visiting the website http://www.cowin.gov.in. Or after installing the Health Setu app, register in the Covin section within it. It has been running since March 1st. Registration is open daily from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Give time to administer the vaccine depending on whether there are vacancies in the centers near you.
- Open the Health Setu app, or follow the link above.
- Enter your mobile phone number and generate a one time password or OTP.
- Enter the OTP app or site that comes with the phone.
- Go to the Vaccination tab in the Covin tab on the Health Setu app and click on the Proceed link.
- In the Registration tab that opens, tell us what type of photo ID document of the person preparing to receive the vaccine is provided. Then enter its number and full name. The gender and age of the person should be given. Photo ID proofs like driving license and Aadhaar card will be accepted.
- If the registration is for a person over 60 years of age, click on the Register button. – On the other hand, if you have other illnesses or comorbidities between the ages of 45 and 60, click on ‘Yes’ to the question ‘Do you have any other comorbidities (pre-existing medical conditions)?’ The confirmation message will be sent to the first registered mobile number when the registration is complete, so if the message is not received, check where the problem occurred.
- Android 12 with coveted innovations,10 things to know
- Telegram is most downloaded app on Google Play Store
Up to 5 people can register on one mobile number.
Account details can be viewed on the system once the registration is complete. Four more people can register to be vaccinated using the mobile number provided. The Add button is provided on the account information page itself. You can register for more people who have used it.
The action column is found on the account details page. Below that is the calendar icon. You can click on it and try to make an appointment.
From this page you can go to the Book Appointment for Vaccination page. Enter the State, or Union Territory, District, Block, and zip code here and then click on the ‘Search’ button.
The list of the nearest vaccination centers is available here. Select any of them and check if there are any vacancies and on what date. You can choose the place and date you like. Meanwhile, if next week is enough, click on the Book option.
Booking information is also available when the appointment confirmation page opens. Click here to confirm by clicking the Confirm button, or click Back to make changes to the previous page.
Finally, the message ‘Appointment Successful’ will be displayed along with the details you provided. You can download and save this document.
In any case, if you are unable to receive the vaccine on the day of registration, you can log in again with your phone number, make an OTP and click on ‘Edit’ to make the required changes. The edit will be in the Action column. If for any reason you move to another place, find the Covid-19 vaccination centers there and register as mentioned above.
Hi Guys! I’d prefer to welcome you to my blog site. On this blog site, I bring Technology News, Windows tips, Android tips, Android apps, Science, Laptop review, Mobile review, Gadget, Blogging, and How to Download, and far more. Friends !! Make my day _ by subscribing and commenting _ to my blog site.! Many thanks. Lotustechtips