Xiaomi MI10i Launched in India Price & Review
After much speculation, Xiaomi has introduced the new handset Mi 10i in India. The company has announced that the handset is made in India. A company spokesperson said that this is especially aimed at Indian customers. But a closer look at the handset reveals that the Mi10i is a tweaked version of the Mi 10T Lite launched in China in 2020.
MI 10i PRICE & SPACE
- The Mi 10i comes in three variants. The entry variant of the Mi 10i is priced at Rs 20,999. This with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage.
- The 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage is priced at Rs 21,999.
- The third will be available for Rs 23,999. With 8 GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. All three variants are available in two colors.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 Price, Release date and Specification
- Micromax to launch ‘Made in India’ phone coming back very soon
MI 10i DISPLAY
Xiaomi’s new Mi 10i has a 6.67 – inch display with 1080 pixel resolution and 120 Hz refresh rate. Display supports adaptive sync. This allows it to automatically switch between 6 refresh rate steps. It can go from 30Hz to 120Hz Intelligent AdaptiveSync Display.
MI 10i CAMERA
The Mi 10i has a Snapdragon 750G SOC. The handset comes with a quad camera setup built around the 108-megapixel HM2 sensor. Other cameras include an 8-megapixel ultraviolet camera, a 2-megapixel macro shooter and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It has a 16 megapixel sensor for selfies.
MI 10i BATTERY
Powered by a 4820mAh, battery with 33W fast charging support. The company claims that this phone can charge 68% in just 30 minutes and 0-100 in an hour. It also has a dual stereo speaker for better audio. The Mi 10i also has a 360 degree ambient light sensor.
Thanks for reading.